The Social Survival MMO from developer Blankhans is heading to Early Access on July 18th
[Munich, Germany – May 9th, 2023] – Developer Blankhans is pleased to announce that its upcoming survival MMO Coreborn: Nations of the Ultracore is headed into Early Access on July 18th. Dive into the world of Tormentosia, a nation torn apart by the evil Sorgoth. Join players from all over the world as you attempt to rebuild and thrive in a fractured land.
Coreborn occurs after the near-total destruction of Tormentosia by Sorgoth and his armies. Six kingdoms and the newfound refuge of Coreheim remain, all of which provide essential resources to maintain a new kind of technology known as the Ultracore. Things may seem safe, but players will learn quickly that there is more than what meets the eye in these lands.
First, players will need to stake their claim on the land. By building, growing, and founding a thriving town, players will create the perfect place for them and their friends to spend their time. Cooperate with other adventurers in PvE online play to reclaim the land from Sorgoth’s forces. Gather loot and use it to create new armor and weapons. The strongest will survive to take on the land’s many challenges, including exciting adventures with valuable prizes!
Players jumping into Early Access will be able to craft their weapons and armor, build towns from scratch with their parties, specialize within an array of professions and skills, and form groups with other players in the social hub of Coreheim. Priceless loot and resources await, as players can partake in one of the game’s many adventures at launch to reap valuable rewards and strengthen their towns.
Coreborn: Nations of the Ultracore is set to launch into Early Access on July 18th. Those eager for adventure can wishlist Coreborn on Steam and join players worldwide on the official Discord server. Blankhans aims to closely involve the community to help shape the player experience as development continues and will implement frequent updates and new features throughout Early Access.
- Claim the Land as Your Own: Create a thriving home for yourself and your friends. Repel the evil forces and defend your town. Survive against Sorgoth’s minions, and never let your guard down.
- Cooperate With Players All Over the World: Travel to Coreheim and meet players worldwide. Trade items, get resources, find new adventure companions, or simply enjoy their company during seasonal events and festivities.
- Become a Valued Member of the Community: Learn a variety of professions and train to become an expert. Help out all those that you can and become an important and valued member of your community.
- Gather Resources and Build Up Your Defenses: Gathering resources is key to defending yourself in Coreborn. Utilize hundreds of individual recipes and build structures to withstand Sorgoth’s minions’ endless waves. Gather with your friends to yield even higher resources and rewards.
- Uncover the Lore of Tormentosia: The more you explore, the more you’ll uncover about this diverse land. Discover hidden lore sights with special enemies and resources and piece together all you can about the history of Tormentosia.
Blankhans is a boutique game studio that values the craftsmanship of classic game-making and the iterative world of live games. They believe that only a team that enjoys what they do for a living, where the route is the goal, will achieve the impossible. They believe that work should fit into people’s lives, not life into work. They are developing Coreborn: Nations of the Ultracore, set to release on PC.