PvE social survival sandbox game heads to Next Fest with a brand new open beta
[Munich, Germany – June 14th, 2023] – Tormentosia awaits! Independent developer Blankhans is thrilled to welcome adventurers far and wide to the world of Coreborn: Nations of the Ultracore, an ambitious PvE social survival sandbox game. Gather your friends and be among the first to explore the vast, unknown land filled with secrets to uncover challenges to conquer and settlements to establish during the Coreborn Open Beta. The beta will be available from June 19th through June 26th during Steam Next Fest.
On the brink of destruction, the six kingdoms of Tormentosia have banded together to restore the lands and defend them from those who seek chaos. Band together with friends in a persistent shared world and harness your creativity together to rebuild and defend Tormentosia alongside a welcoming community of players. Construct homes and settlements only limited by your imagination, keep threats at bay with a nearly endless array of craftable weapons and tools, and create a new sustainable civilization in this lush, cozy world.
The open beta provides a brief taste of the fun that awaits when Coreborn launches into Early Access on July 18th. Immerse yourself in a vibrant, flourishing world with new life ripe for exploration. As beautiful as the land may be, dangers still await brave adventurers. Gather materials, craft armor, and take up arms to defend your newly assembled home in this persistent PvE world. The fate of Tormentosia cannot rest on your shoulders alone, and it’s directly benefited from positive player interactions. So party up with adventurers from across the globe, unleash your creativity, and restore the lands to their former glory.
The Coreborn: Nations of the Ultracore Open Beta will be available during Steam Next Fest from June 19th through June 26th. Those eager for adventure can wishlist Coreborn on Steam and join players worldwide on the official Discord server. As an independent developer, Blankhans aims to closely involve the community to help shape the player experience as development continues. Once Early Access launches, the indie team will implement frequent updates and new features regularly.
- Claim the Land as Your Own: Create a thriving home for yourself and your friends. Repel the evil forces and defend your town. Survive against Sorgoth’s minions, and never let your guard down.
- Cooperate With Players All Over the World: Travel to Coreheim and meet players worldwide. Trade items, get resources, find new adventure companions, or enjoy their company during seasonal events and festivities.
- Become a Valued Member of the Community: Learn a variety of professions and train to become an expert. Help out all those that you can and become an essential and valued member of your community.
- Gather Resources and Build Up Your Defenses: Gathering resources is vital to defending yourself in Coreborn. Utilize hundreds of unique recipes and build structures to withstand the endless waves of Sorgoth’s minions. Gather with your friends to yield even higher resources and rewards.
- Uncover the Lore of Tormentosia: The more you explore, the more you’ll uncover about this diverse land. Discover hidden lore sights with special enemies and resources and piece together all you can about the history of Tormentosia.
Blankhans is a boutique game studio that values the craftsmanship of classic game-making and the iterative world of live games. They believe that only a team that enjoys what they do for a living, where the route is the goal, will achieve the impossible. They believe that work should fit into people’s lives, not life into work. They are developing Coreborn: Nations of the Ultracore, set to release on PC.